Saturday, 7 February 2009

blog Up 7 Feb 2009
























I hope this can be a great communication tool for firends and family. I know I appreciate seeing the blogs of friends and family. I'm going to do my best to keep this up to date and post lots of pictures. I walked around Hochspeyer (Where I live in Germany) for about an hour today. Our house is no more than 5 minutes from the bakery, butcher shop and a fruit vendor. It's about 10 minutes walk to a big shoe store that always has cut rate prices. Lyn will like that. I did not take my camera with me today because it was rainy and I don't like carrying it in the rain, but I have some pictures of the house and I should get some of the town by next weekend. It is stake conference this weekend and I get to say the opening prayer for the Saturday evening session. They are throwing together a choir tomorrow morning about an hour before conference so I'll go be part of that. Here are some pictures of our house. We have great access to the train station and my nieghbors said they would help me figure out how to use the train. They said the train provides great access to several cities.


























No comments:

Post a Comment